Updated: 22, 2018
Originally posted: November 12, 2014
Alert Number: CA048413_1/16/18(1/19 january)
The Washington state dept. Of Financial Institutions (DFI) has gotten complaints that are several Washington customers against Ace money Express. A few consumers stated that they certainly were contacted by telephone or email by people trying to gather loans for $750 or less. Customers that have either paid a loan, or haven’t applied for a loan through the ongoing business report they own been:
- Contacted by someone known as Frank Dollard representing Debt Settlement Division,
- Contacted by a person called Mike Bell on the behalf of Chris Robinson & Associates (or C R and Associates),
- Contacted by financial obligation Healing,
- Refused informative data on the so-called loan and evidence of your debt,
- Supplied with fake instance numbers and threats of technical proof that cash had been deposited in to the consumer’s account,
- Received needs which will make re re payment by means of pre-paid cards, and/or
- Threatened with appropriate action via a court or by the I.R.S. Or prison time if payment had not been supplied.
These details is alleged because of the customers and has now not been confirmed by the Department.