Translate fetish into Spanish
1 a kind of libido in which satisfaction is related to a irregular level to a specific item, product of clothes, area of the human body, etc.
- ‘a foot fetish’
- ‘At times, clients visited the groups looking for satisfaction of specific fetishes including the aspire to communicate with a principal girl or to have general general public humiliation or discomfort. ’
- ‘i really couldn’t care less about their cam4 ebony females consensual, adult intimate fetishes. ’
- ‘No, we are talking about that twilight realm of strange fetishes and intimate techniques. ’
- ‘ right Here are responses to the questions you have about attraction, sex, mindcontrol, base fetishes and much more. ’
- ‘Necrophile attractions – in accordance along with other paraphilic intimate fetishes – have a tendency to manifest while very young. ’
- ‘Erogenous zones should always be distinguished from intimate fetishes. ’
- ‘In this remake of Frank Capra’s Mr. Deeds visits Town, Adam Sandler’s inheritance includes John Turturro as being a butler with a fetish for males’s legs. ’
- ‘She quickly learns of an underground culture of intercourse addicts, led by Knoxville, that will take a look at absolutely nothing to satisfy their different intimate dreams and fetishes.