A. Nationwide Ability Developing Mission
B. PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana
C. Swaccha Bharat Abhiyaan
D. Rashtriya Gram Swaraj Abhiyan
14. Which for the after three public insurance that is general is likely to be merged into single insurance provider depending on Budget 2018-19?
A. UTI, Oriental Insurance and Nationwide Insurance
B. LIC, Bharti AXA and United Insurance
C. General Insurance, Max Bupa and UTI
D. Agriculture insurance provider of Asia Limited, Bharti AXA and United Insurance
15. Just What would you suggest by “Fiscal Federalism”?
A. It is the devolution of power and responsibilties of nationwide, sub-national, and governments.
B. It relates to the monetary relations between devices of governments in a government system that is federal.
C. It’s the sum of money that households have availalbe for saving and spending after taxes have now been accounted for.
D. It states that after per capita income increases above the minimum level that is specific populace tens to improve.
16. Choose the phase that is incorrect of procedure in India.
A. Budget formula: the planning of quotes of expenditure and receipts for the ensuing year that is financial
B. Budget enactment: approval for the proposed Spending plan by the Legislature through the enactment of Finance Bill and Appropriation Bill
C. Budget execution: enforcement regarding the conditions into the Finance Act and Appropriation Act by the government—collection of receipts and disbursements that are making different solutions as authorized because of the Legislature.
D. Judicial summary of spending plan execution: audits of government’s operations that are financial behalf regarding the Legislature.
17. Who had been the Finance minister that is first of Asia?
A. Shanmukhan Chetty
C. C. D Deshmukhi
D. Liaquat Ali Khan
18. Choose the proper component of elements associated with Union (Central) Budget of India? <